Almost every men and women wear a hair tie on their wrist and use it when needed, then again put it around their wrist. Audree Kopp is just one of many with such habit.
Anyway she could never imagine that such thing can lead to something dangerous.
She saw a little red bump on her wrist, and took some antibiotics against infection, yet her body didn’t react to it. This all happened after wearing a hair tie.
Actually what happened is bacteria from the hair tie passed into a small cut on her wrist and caused inflammation which lead to infection.
Over time it became bigger and concerned Kopp even more and couldn’t stand it anymore.
She went to the hospital and there she discovered she had three types of an infection and was fortunate to evade sepsis and blood-poisoning.
Then she went under surgery to deeply drain the pus from the lump.
Now she has a large open wound on her wrist but it will heal soon and well.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!