Healthy Life Vision now accepts guest posts.
Do you have some health advice or tip to share to the world? Join our community of hundreds of thousands of individuals, passionate about health! Writing for Healthy Life Vision allows you to be a part of this circle and to spread your health message to all our readers.
If you have an idea about a great article that will benefit our community, you can email us at: [email protected]
Before you start writing, please go carefully through our writing guidelines below.
Guidelines for our potential writers:
1. Link placement and self-promotion
While happy to help our guest contributors promote their work, we have strict rules for link placement and self-promotion:
- You can add your blog’s homepage with site name as a link anchor, or provide a social network profile in your Author’s Bio at the end of the article;
- Any links to specific pages with keyword containing anchor texts in the body of the article will be removed;
- We don’t accept guest articles from corporate websites, review websites and online stores. Guest writing is only intended for bloggers with non-commercial websites who want to get more exposure for their work.
- Promotion of sites, services and products is not accepted. Promotional guest posts will be rejected. All content on Healthy Life Vision is free of charge and for informational purposes only.
2. Original and relevant content
All posts must be original, not published or submitted anywhere else online or in print and be relevant to our website (health niche). All articles are checked for plagiarism before publication.
The article should be well-written and contain no mistakes or typos. Please check your spelling and grammar before submitting your article. You can use grammar-check sites like Grammarly.
3. Have a good title and a compelling first paragraph
A good title is necessary if you want your piece to attract attention. The title needs to grab our readers’ attention and make them want to read it. The first paragraph should be short, engaging, and clearly describe what the article is about. A quality first paragraph is crucial and may be the only chance you have to grab the reader’s attention.
4. Provide credible and valid info and include all necessary references
When you make strong statements or mention particular studies, books or papers in your writing, take the time to include appropriate links as references. This way the readers will have a clear idea on the origin of that info and check for validity and recognition. Always try to cite authority sources on the subject of your writing. When in doubt, just link to the Wikipedia or industry leading resources (see sites on the subject with .gov and .edu in the domain name) that support the article you are writing. For research and studies on specific topics, Google Scholar is very helpful.
Except for external references, please check for existing articles on Healthy Life Vision on the subject you’re writing about and add relevant links as reference.
5. Include pics
6. Word count
We can accept no less than 900 words for all guest articles. However, well elaborated articles that go beyond 1200 words have a better chance to be accepted.
7. Author’s Bio
Please provide a short Bio containing your credentials and a recent pic, together with your article. Short bios are great way to introduce yourself to our readers and promote your blog/writing.
Acknowledgements: by contributing to Healthy Life Vision you acknowledge that editing by our staff, of any content, may occur at the discretion of our Editorial Team. Healthy Life Vision reserves to right to modify, publish, or not publish any articles submitted.