by admin · November 5, 2014
Constant debate is underway about how many glasses of water a day should be entered into the human body, but it rarely says why. Thus, many research studies claim that the ideal amount is 8-9 glasses of water per day. But what happens if the body lacks the ideal amount?
- It is likely that you will be struggling with your health. With greater intake of water in the body, you are reducing the chances of getting kidney stones, cancer of the digestive system and urinary tract and heart attack.
- Without water there is no fast metabolism. The human metabolism is accelerated in parallel with the amount of water you consume, it is a basic rule.
- It will be harder for you in fulfilling your obligations. You will be needing double time to carry out duties, because dehydrated brain shrinks
- Increased desire to eat. People who drink 2 cups of water before each meal are entering 75 to 90 calories less.If you drink water before each meal in a period of three months can lose up to 2.5 kilograms.
- The skin looks wrinkled and older. Water hydrates the skin, fills the lines and wrinkles and refreshes the complexion.
- No water, the mood falls down. When people are dehadrated they feel weak and helpless, confused, angry and depressed, unlike people who consume water frequently.