by admin · October 10, 2015
Most recommended thing is to perform a complete medical examination once or twice a year, and keep track of your body, because out body sends signals when something is wrong. Sometimes it’s just a common cold, but some signals may be the first sign that something serious is happening. These are some of the most common symptoms of cancer or other diseases that, unfortunately, most women ignore.
- Wheezing in the throat or chest or irregular breath may indicate lung cancer.
- Chronic cough or twinge in the chest, also, can be a symptom of lung cancer, as well as bronchitis or leukemia.
- Frequent fever or infection indicates that something is wrong with the bone marrow because, in this case, it produces a larger amount of white blood cells, which reduces the body’s resistance to deal with with colds or diseases.
- Difficulty swallowing sometimes indicate that cancer is attacking esophagus, throat, or lungs.
- Enlarged lymph nodes or glands in the neck, armpit or groin is indicator of different types of cancer, too.
- Excessive bleeding that cannot be stopped is a sign that something is wrong with the platelets which is one of the first symptoms of leukemia.
- Constant fatigue, even after a night’s sleep, is an indication that something is wrong with your organism.
- Flatulence and sudden weight gain may indicate ovarian cancer.
- The same applies to a feeling of fullness even when you did not eat for a long time.
- Another symptom of this type of cancer is pain in the pelvis or abdomen.
- On the other hand, a sudden loss of appetite, and weight can be an indicator of colorectal cancer or digestive tract. It also may indicate to liver problems
- If you notice traces of blood in the stool, probably it is time to see a doctor because, even it isn’t colon cancer, something wrong with your organism for sure.
- This is also true for constantly abdominal pain.
- Breast cancer can be identified with enlarged breasts, painful touch and redness.
- The same applies to any kind of change in the nipples.
- Plentiful bleeding between menstrual cycles can be an indicator of cancer of the uterus.
- Changes in facial skin may indicate lung cancer.
- Too sensitive skin where the slightest injury leaves a wound that bleeds profusely and slow to healing is one of the signs of skin cancer.
- Nail changes are one of the clearest symptoms of cancer. If your nails are darkened or appear lines on them that may indicate skin cancer, while bending nails can be a symptom of lung cancer.
- Back pain is one of the signs of liver or breast cancer.
It doesn’t mean that you have cancer if you have some of these symptoms, but it is great change to see a doctor and check what’s wrong. After all, even if it comes to this vicious disease as soon as it is diagnosed the healing will be faster and more successful. Ignoring the problem can only worsen the whole situation.
By healing cancer you are preventing duplication of unhealthy cells, and their spreading. If you eat healthy, do exercises, not suffer from unnecessary stress, have enough sleep and be out on the sun (because of the required dosage of vitamin D!) deep fresh air, your body will be able to better deal with this and any other disease. Poor diet, lack of physical activity, obesity and smoking use are 4 easiest difficulties to see that something is wrong with your body.
In addition to chemotherapy (which some experts oppose) there are other ways to kill cancer cells. One is soda, and Dr. Marc Sircus says that the only issue in this therapy is because soda is too cheap and the big companies cannot make big profit, and therefore this type of treatment in thrown into the background.
Daily more than 1,500 people die from cancer worldwide. Do not be one of them just because you ignored the signs that your body is telling you!
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!