He is from Cincinnati and wants to share something with the whole world.
Almost everyone makes the same mistake this guy did. You might think it doesn’t matter bothering to take your contact lenses before going to bed but after watching this video you’ll completely change your mind and reconsider next time when you go to bed with them on. Apparently this guy slept with contact lenses and got this infection which evolved in a very painful one.
Eventually he had to go to the urgent care center and got the infection treated. Still after treatment he still has issues with his eye. The left scar tissue in his eye has blinded him in one of his eyes and nothing can be done about it. Oh my, this is really a story for everyone to get aware of.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
WCPO.com | 9 On Your Side