Do you drink bottled water when you’re thirsty? Grabbing bottled water when you are thirsty is easy, but the chemicals that enter your body are not a joke
Everyone needs water to hydrate their body and keep it in operation.
Our bodies consist of 70 to 80 percent water, so we need the water to survive.
Bottled drinking water is easy to reach, because they are always at hand, even if you’re on the go, or sip on the way to work.
But the chemicals that are found in bottled water and even tap water can be harmful to health.
If you drink alkaline water, it will provide you with high moisture or other health benefits.
Other health benefits include:
- Anti-Oxidant properties: Alkaline water is an antioxidant that can counteract free radicals that can cause premature aging and other adverse conditions. It is also believed that if you drink alkaline water can prevent cancer.
- Cleansing characteristics: Alkaline water also cleans the organs in the body, specifically the colon. When the colon is filled with toxins, they become toxic to the body, and alkaline water cleans the toxins from the body.
Maintaining a clean and free of toxins colon will help you reduce the chances of getting stomach virus flu, colds and other common ailments.
- Physical appearance: Alkaline water rejuvenates the skin and keeps it moisturized. It helps the tissues of the skin and contributes to skin elasticity.
Drinking alkaline water also helps you to lose weight, because alkaline water helps the body to break down the fatty acids in the body.
So, drinking alkaline water has its advantages, but when you buy it, it can be quite expensive. Instead of buying alkaline water, now you can make yourself. Try using this recipe to get your alkaline water.
- Full container of filtered water (if you do not have a filter, you can boil it)
- Two organic lemons (if you do not have organic lemons, of course you can use ordinary ones)
- Two tablespoons of pink Himalayan salt
- Two tablespoons of baking soda
- Fill the container with water
- Cut a lemon into quarters and add them to the bowl (make sure they are not squeezed)
- Add salt (or other combination with sodium bicarbonate)
- Keep the mixture to stay for one night at room temperature
Your alkaline water is ready to drink! Enjoy!