by admin · August 19, 2015
Lemon water is one of the best and most beneficial drinks you could drink regularly every day. It provides you with vitamins, elements and trace elements that are crucial for our overall health. Lemon water will maintain the vital functions of your organism. Lemon juice is helpful for the proper kidney function and digestive tract functions by enabling them to work easily. It is a perfect supplement for the ordinary water.
Here is a list of the 20 facts why you should consume lemon water on a daily basis:
- Lemon water is very helpful for pregnant women. The increased amounts of vitamin C are very good for your body and can keep you safe from ailments. It is also beneficial for the baby’s brain development, nervous system and bone tissue.
- Lemon water is very good against chronic tooth ache and gingivitis. This is a great thing to know when you need to treat aches and pains.
- You receive electrolytes like potassium, calcium and magnesium while drinking lemon water.
- Warm lemon water is good for your digestion. The citric acids interact with enzymes to promote the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
- Lemon water controls your bowel movements.
- Lemon water supports your liver in the production of enzymes.
- It stimulates the liver to eject toxins while cleansing it.
- It is very good in the fight against infections of the respiratory tract, sore throats and inflammation of the tonsils. This is because of the potent anti-inflammatory characteristics of the lemon.
- It diminishes the joint and muscle pain.
- It keeps you safe from the free radicals and improves your immune system.
- Lemon water purifies your blood, blood vessels and arteries, which is crucial for your health.
- It can reduce your high increased blood pressure by 10% if consumed every day.
- The lemon water has an alkalizing effect in our organism which is useful for keeping a higher pH levels. With higher pH level you will be able to fight against ailments more effectively.
- Rarefies the uric acid. If the uric acid accumulates, it can result with joint and gout pain.
- It eases the heartburn.
- It is believed that lemon water can prevent cancer. This is because of the high alkaline levels. Cancer cannot occur in alkaline environment.
- It also enables proper functions of the nervous system. Lemons include high amounts of potassium that is related with easing depression and anxiety. The nervous system requires potassium in order to provide tenable signals to your heart.
- Lemon water is very beneficial for your skin because of the high amounts of vitamin C. It will make your body younger.
- It will help you to lose some weight. Lemons include pectin fiber, which suppresses the hunger cravings. If you have alkaline diet you will lose weight quicker and easier.
- It can also dissolve the gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium accumulations.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CONSUME LEMON WATER?
It is recommended to use purified or spring warm water. Use a half-cup of warm water and squeeze the juice from half a lemon in the water. You should use a juicer for preparing your lemon water. You can also use lemon essential oil. You should drink lemon water in the morning, and always make sure you drink it on an empty stomach before having a meal. You will have great results.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.fhfn.org