The wheat grass acts like clean solar energy, and 7.5 grams of it has the equal nutritional value like 175 grams of lettuce, celery or carrots. Even the ancient Egyptians have used it for this purpose.
These days, our body is affected by daily stress, polluted environment, radiation and unhealthy food, and our body requires detoxification more than ever.
In case you are feeling tired and hard and you are continually distracted, this body detox will be of great help and will make you more energetic and healthier.
Signs that your body needs detoxification:
- Skin issues
- Bad breath and body odor
- Improper digestion
- Bloating and gas
- Rapid weight loss
- Fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory
- Premature aging
Welfare wheat grass
There are over 100 elements included in wheat grass that are vital for our body, together with the necessary fatty acids, important enzymes and antioxidants.
The chlorophyll is one of the most important ingredients. The wheat grass is consisted by 70% of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is very helpful for removing the toxins and heavy metals from our organism. It also includes the vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F and K, and minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
It also raises the level of red blood cells, purifies the blood and other organs and accelerates the metabolism. It provides plenty of oxygen for the blood, thanks to the large amount of chlorophyll. It is very efficient for cleansing the liver and neutralizing the toxins. It boosts the thyroid gland and decreases the acidity of the organism.
The juice of wheat grass returns the color of gray whisker
Regular intake of fresh wheat grass juice provides us with many benefits and one of them is that you can reduce the growth of gray hair and bring back your hair’s natural color.
Dr. Ann Wigmore was the first one that promoted the juice of young green cereal. She analyzed the healing characteristics of wheat grass juice well enough and explained the process of growing wheat grass in shallow containers at your house. She made an inexpensive juicer for young wheat and ensured this ‘elixir of life’ affordable for everyone.
At her 82 years Dr. Wigmore didn’t have any gray whisker. Her students even asked her to analyze her hair in the laboratory, and everyone was amazed when it turned out that this was her natural color.
This amazing juice cleanses the blood too, and makes your skin younger and assists in its regeneration.
Because of the high amounts of chlorophyll, acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes, wheatgrass gives us many health and medicinal benefits.
You should start with consummation of 30ml of juice daily, and then you can gradually double the rate up to 30 ml twice a day.
Here are some tips on how to grow your own wheat grass:
- Dip the seeds of wheat for 8-12 hours
- Put the seeds in a glass jar and wash them three times in the following 24 hours.
- Once the germination has started, you should plant the seeds on top of the ground. The ratio should be one part peat to three parts of the soil.
- Put water on the planted wheat and cover the container for the first three days. Don’t let it to dry out. During these days you should sprinkle it with a little bit water in the morning and again in the evening.
- You can remove the lid from the container at the fourth day and place the container in an area where it won’t be exposed on the sun too much.
- The perfect temperature for growing wheat and avoid the appearance of mold is from 21 to 26 degrees. In case mold has appeared in your container, you should start the process over again.
- Once it grows around 20 cm you can cut your wheat grass. It will need to synthesize the chlorophyll, so you should expose it on the sun two days before cutting.
- If you like to grow another one, you should use new seeds and soil.
- You can squeeze the juice from wheat grass in the juicer or in your blender with a little bit water.
Make a shake of wheat grass:
Combine these ingredients in a blender:
- 30 ml of wheatgrass juice
- One tablespoon grated mint
- One cup of pineapple juice
- One cup of orange juice
- Half a cup of lemon juice
- One teaspoon of honey
Source : www.cuisineandhealth.com