by admin · April 28, 2017
Let’s be honest – no one likes cleaning.It’s a boring and dirty task that no one wants to do, not to mention that it’s time-consuming as well. However, below you can find 19 simple tricks that will help you clean your house easily.
- Put rubber bands on your doors like in the picture above to prevent them from closing due to a draft.
- Put a soft tab on your garage walls to prevent damaging your car’s doors.
- KH7 and similar degreasing products can help you remove your child’s “paintings” from the walls.
- To easily remove gums from your carpet, put an ice cube over them at first.
- In order to fill holes in your walls, rub a bar on soap on them.
- Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to make it shiny and glowing.
- Put a rubber band in a screw (see the picture) when screwing it down to prevent it from moving around.
- Stick tape bands on your walls with silicone when decorating to prevent paint from spreading on your walls.
- Soak screws in nail polish to make them enter the hole easier.
- Spray machine oil on the door hinges to stop them from squeaking.
- Stick a drop of silicone on the ends of the handles on your cabinet doors in the kitchen to prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen.
- To remove lime from your shower head easily, fill a plastic bag with vinegar and secure it over the head. This is an effective trick that will remove the lime in only one day.
- Put some talc on your door hinges to eliminate the squeaking.
- Remove pet hairs from your carpets and sofas easily with a clean crystal brush.
- Use wax crayons to fill holes in your wall.
- Mix some lemon juice and fabric softener and use the mixture to clean hardwood floors easily.
- If your TV “catches” dust easily, wipe it with some lemon juice. This will prevent dust from accumulating on it for some time.
- To eliminate odors in the microwave, put a bowl of lemon juice and powdered cinnamon inside.
- Cut a lemon in half and rub it over every surface in your bathroom to eliminate lime, odors and bacteria.
Try any of these tricks and you’ll see that cleaning can be fun and effective as well!
Source : naturallovepage.com