In the ruins of an ancient temple in Tibet, archaeologists on expedition found a recipe written on clay tablets…
Also described is the method of use of the drug, reportedly 5,000 years old. The recipe has been translated into almost all languages of the world.
This recipe frees the body from fat deposits, improves metabolism and elasticity of the blood vessels and cells. Prevents attacks, sclerosis, apoplexy and tumor formation. Eliminates the noise in the head, improves vision and more.
With true observance of the instructions, it rejuvenates the whole organism.
Recipe for the miraculous monastic drops:
Clean and wash the 350 grams of garlic well (preferably homemade), chop it finely and crush it with a wooden or clay pestle. So, place the crushed mixture in 300 g of 96 percent alcohol.Keep the jar closed and store it in a cool place for 10 days.
After that, drain the whole mass through a firm fabric and squeeze out the rest of the liquid.
Put the resulting liquid in an appropriate container or a bottle, sealed and kept in a cool place for 2 to 3 days, after which you can begin with the treatment.
Treatment with the monastic drops:
In 50 grams of milk at room temperature inside a dropper add the required number of drops of the liquid accurately according to the following program:
- Day 1 – for Breakfast 1 drop – for Lunch 2 drops – for Dinner 3 drops
- Day 2 – for Breakfast 4 drops – for Lunch 5 drops – for Dinner 6 drops
- Day 3 – for Breakfast 7 drops – for Lunch 8 drops – for Dinner 9 drops
- Day 4 – for Breakfast 10 drops – for Lunch 11 drops – for Dinner 12 drops
- Day 5 – for Breakfast 13 drops – for Lunch 14 drops – for Dinner 15 drops
- Day 6 – for Breakfast 15 drops – for Lunch 14 drops – for Dinner 13 drops