by admin · February 28, 2015
The slow growth and the thin hair is what many of us have a problem with, which reduces our confidence. The rule that expensive products are effective and that soon will solve problems with thin hair is not always true. Believe it or not, this mask is 100% natural and without chemical additives, you can make it yourself, but you need a little effort and ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- A little hot water if necessary
- Stir the coconut milk with olive oil and apply the resulting mixture on your head, with your fingers and massage the roots to the tips of the hair.
- Place a shower cap or a plastic bag on the hair and leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair as usual.