Whether you use the WhatsApp platform or another messaging app, it is not uncommon to want to listen to a voice note but without the sender knowing. If this is your case, the trick in this article is the solution you are looking for.
When you listen to the audio sent by your correspondent, he knows that you have consulted the voice note since the app tells him so. But what if you don’t want him to know when you’re dying to do so? Luckily for you, there’s an absolutely simple way to do it. The method:
- Start by creating a WhatsApp group with the person(s) of your choice and whom you trust
- Delete everyone so that only you remain on the group
- Once done, just go to the chat in which appears the voice note you want to listen to incognito and select it
- Now all that remains is to press the share button to transfer the voicemail to your solo group and listen to the message.
Only small problem is that you listen to the copy of the original message. Why is this a problem? Well, simply because it means that if you get into the habit of forwarding an audio message in the group, you create additional copies. Consequence Audio files accumulate in memory as they go. Still, there are several ways to lighten the storage space of your smartphone!
With this little manipulation, you finally have the power to consult the audios of the sender without him seeing the playback receipt! A bit like the method that allows you to consult messages without necessarily entering the application.
Other tips to listen to an audio message without the correspondent noticing
Another way to listen to voicemails in incognito mode on the WhatsApp messaging app is to avoid listening to them directly on the app. It is quite possible to achieve this with a simple method that consists of consulting your device’s internal memory ! To do this, here are the simple steps to follow to view audio messages quietly:
In the same vein, you will also benefit from discovering the secret trick to read all your messages without appearing online.
Sometimes we would like to check if the message we are about to to send is quite intelligible. But not everyone knows how to do it! So rectify the situation and follow these steps:
- Open the app and then the conversation window of the person you want to correspond with
- Touch and hold the record button (the microphone icon) and then swipe up. You are now in hands-free recording mode, to preview your voicemail. Or hear, however you want
- Record the voicemail and then press Stop represented by the red button once you have finished what you have to say
- All you have to do is read the message before sending it to your interlocutor.
This simple trick allows you to be sure of the quality of WhatsApp audio before it is sent. It is therefore of great help!
All these methods should in any case help you to have better control over your conversations and therefore, enjoy a better user experience.