by admin · June 20, 2015
Honey is a great moisturizer and that is why it is very efficient scar removal remedy. Thanks to its properties it disables build up of dead skin cells and promotes skin tissue regeneration.
- Put a little bit honey on your scar and envelop it with a bandage and leave it to stay during the night. In the morning you can wash it off with water. Do this process every night before sleeping.
- Use it as a scrub by mixing it with an even amount of crystallized sugar. Smear it on your scar and rub it smoothly for a several minutes. Wash it off with warm water, dry the skin and put a moisturizer. Do this treatment 1-2 times in a week.
Apple cider vinegar is able to cure various types of scars. Because of its acidic properties apple cider vinegar is helpful in exfoliating and eliminating dead skin cells. This will stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells and lower the appearance of scars. ACV balances the pH level of the skin, which is very important for healthier skin and texture.
- Combine even amounts of raw, unfiltered ACV and water. Macerate a cotton ball in the mixture and smear put it on the scar. Remove it after 5 minutes and then wash it off with water. Doing this treatment once in a day will be enough.
- You can make a mixture of two tablespoons of raw, unfiltered ACV, 2/3 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of honey. Smear this mixture on the scar and leave it to work for half an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Implementing this treatment once in a day will be enough.
Cocoa butter is used as a moisturizer that is able to cure scars of all kinds. The butter gets inside the skin and keeps the skin moisturized for longer period of time. Cocoa butter enhances the growth of new skin tissues in place of harmed ones. It also includes vitamin E which will be of great help for repairing the skin.
- Use one tablespoon of pure cocoa butter, put it on the scar and massage gently with firm rounded motions.
- Leave it to stay through the night and rinse it off in the morning.
- Iterate this method every day until you have the desired result.
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is very important for diminishing the scars and blemishes because of its anti-inflammatory and skin curing characteristics.
- Rarefy the tea tree oil by combining 4 drops of the oil to 2 tablespoons of water. Use this mixture as a treatment for the scar 2-3 times daily.
- Make a mixture by combining 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and one teaspoon of almond oil. Apply this mixture on the scar and leave it stay for half an hour and then wash it off with warm water. Treating your scar with this mixture will be enough.
Note: Always rarefy your tea tree oil. If you are using some essential oil for the first time in your life, make a patch test before using it.
In Ayurvedic medicine, sandalwood is used because of its skin-regenerating and calming characteristics that can decrease the appearance of all kinds of scars.
- Combine even amounts of sandalwood oil and carrier oil by your choice. Smear the remedy on your scar with a cotton ball. Leave it to stay for half an hour and wash it off with water. Iterate this process twice a day.
- Combine 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder with a little bit of rose water or milk in order to make a paste. Put the paste on the scar and massage gently. Leave it to work for 1 hour and then you can rinse it off with water. Do this process once in a day.
- In order to decrease the size of the scar, you can use green tea. Apply cooled green tea on your new scar with a cotton ball and massage it tenderly. If you like to have results you should do this treatment regularly.
- Crumple 1-2 aspirins and mix them with a little bit of water in order to make a paste and put it on your scar twice a day.
- Your scars may fade if you apply white tooth paste on your scars.
- Avoid sun exposure of your scars. You will only reduce the healing process and make the scars more visible.
- The fibrous tissue causes scarring, so in order to break it down you should massage the affected area.
- Exfoliate your scar regularly in order to remove the old layers of skin. This will enhance the growth of new skin and decrease the appearance of scars.
- If you like to hide your scar, you can use color corrector (concealer). You just need to use the one that matches your skin tone.
- Consume vitamin C and vitamin E in order to boost the healing process.
- Consume fish oil supplements regularly and this will be very helpful in healing your scars. Ask your doctor for advice before starting any supplement regime.
Source : www.top10homeremedies.com