- Light flow indicates that you may suffer from thyroid or pituitary gland issue
If you are using birth control pills then the light flow is normal appearance. But, in case you don’t use these pills or similar non-hormonal IUD and you still notice the light flow, this could be e a sign for hormonal imbalance in your body. Dr. Adelaide Nardone from Brown University claims that light period may suggest issues with the thyroid or the pituitary gland. There is a great possibility that you are affected by Mullerian abnormality, which is a disarray that leads to malformed hymen, which is able to thwart with the flow of the menstrual blood. Strange light periods can be related to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and autoimmune disarrays.
- Sudden bleeding throughout periods can be result of cervical or uterine polyps
If you have unexpected bleedings that aren’t linked with the regular cycle then you are experiencing a breakthrough bleeding. This condition is usual side effect of birth control intake, but if you do not use these pills you should visit your doctor as soon as possible. Breakthrough bleeding can indicate cervical or uterine polyps, which is caused by increased estrogen levels in the organism. It can also be a sign of fibroids or other similar infection. Vaginal bleeding may be a symptom of cancer too.
- If you experience unbearable and severe cramps which last for a couple of days you should consult a doctor
Intensive cramps during your menstrual periods aren’t normal appearance. Dr. Daniela Carusi, director of General Gynecology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston explains that young women think that they need to withstand intensive cramps during their periods, which is totally wrong. They will do a lot of damage if you don’t seek some solution from your doctor.
- If your period is late and there is no chance of pregnancy, you probably have hormonal imbalance. Consult your doctor if you suspect that you are affected by this condition
If your period is late and you suspect in pregnancy, the news are great! Anyway, if you are certain that the pregnancy is not the reason for this, there are some things you should be aware of. Dr. Carusi says that you may not have regular ovulations or you may have PCOS, which makes it harder for you to know your fertile days. If you have problem with obesity or have a low levels of body fat, then you are probably affected by serious hormonal imbalance which means that you should make some changes in your lifestyle. Obese women who experience irregular periods should check if they are affected by Type 2 diabetes because the ovaries are directly impacted by insulin resistance. In this case you must visit your doctor as soon as possible.
- If the discharge has glutted red color that looks like “cranberry juice” than your secretion is normal. Anyway, if you notice that your secretion has any other color you are probably affected by estrogen imbalance.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.healthadvisorgroup.com