This life story of one girl can happen to you, if you make the same mistake like she did.
One day she just pass out in her bathroom. Also her nails were failing and she started to lose her hair. Doctors told her that this was happening because of toxic shock, unusual bacterial illness that is gotten as a result of using tampons.
Not just the hair and the nails were falling, her skin as well. Because of that specialists put her in a condition of artificial coma so she could survive the treatment. They woke her eight days after, yet she doesn’t remember anything. She couldn’t recognize even her three girls. Also, she didn’t know who she was.
She was not just in terrible physical condition. It seemed like her brain is canceling as she couldn’t finish the sentence, and couldn’t walk. She had to understand all those stuff once more, from the beginning. Her recovery was awful and lasted for two long years.
Specialists’ warn that the tampon can be risky if it isn’t utilized appropriately and that it has to be changed in maximum 8 hours because the blood, warm and sodden environment are perfect for the advancement of unsafe bacteria. If you utilize tampons in the night, than you don’t need to change it until the morning, since bleeding is poorly when lying down.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : foodsandhealthylife.com