Ginger is rightfully thought as the most powerful food of the 21st century because it has ability to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity. It’s rich in lots of essential oils that give it flavor and aroma like gingerol, shogaol and zingerone. They are powerful anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents that can relieve pain and help with cardiovascular diseases, asthma, etc.
Ginger tea benefits
– It’s a very effective cure in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache. It can relieve pain also.
– It removes the virus that causes flu, colds and cold sores
– Just one cup of ginger tea decreases the risk of stroke
– Ginger recovers circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals carriage due to its warming properties
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and improve the immune system
Ginger tea recipe
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
A cup of water
It is very easy to make this tea. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and leave it to simmer for 7-10 minutes. In the end put the milk and strain the tea in a cup. You can add some flavor if you like. Enjoy this wonderful healthy tea!
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.myhealthytraining.com