by admin · July 1, 2016
Swelling of the abdominal area, also known as bloating, is often a result of overeating, rather than some serious health condition. Consider the following causes:
- Ovarian cysts
- Partial intestinal obstruction
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Weight gain
- Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
- Gases in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
Those who suffer from inflammation of this kind usually take enzymes or pump inhibitors. However, they cause addiction and often cost a lot of money. The good news is that there is much better alternative available and it is presented below:
- A cup of water
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
First, add the apple cider vinegar into the cup of water and then stir well so that it is fully diluted.
Drink the solution at once and you are all set! Apple cider vinegar promotes digestion, aids weight loss, and it is ideal ingredient for those who are health-conscious.
- Eat slowly and chew your food well
- Consume foods which prevent bloating, such as pineapple, parsley, yogurt probiotics, ginger, and peppermint tea
- Avoid salt, refined foods, fuzzy drinks, sweets, excess alcohol, and fried foods, all of which require harder work of the digestive system
- Engage in some physical activity as it is vital for our overall health. Physical activity promotes better intestinal functioning and it removes excess fluids from the body. Follow a healthy lifestyle as digestion and the overall health depend on it.
Source : www.naturehealthandbeauty.com