by admin · June 6, 2016
These days, we use internet anywhere and all the time! In fact, effective internet connection is crucial component of our daily lives regardless of whether we are at home, at work, or at school. Slow internet and poor connection can be very frustrating. In some cases, this issue can be even costly, as internet devices are often important for our work, meaning that keeping the internet connection functioning at optimal level is a must.
In most cases, a simple reset will do the trick and boost the internet connection. So, turn on the router and then turn it off to see if this works. However, make sure you remember the login information as the computer may sometimes require these data after the reset. Still, this sometimes simply doesn’t help.
There is no need to worry though, as this article presents a few tips on how to boost your internet connection by up to 3 times. All you have to do is to adhere to the following instructions:
- Avoid placing the router next to metal objects, microwaves, or refrigerators, all of which can cut down your wireless signal and slow down the connection
- Avoid putting the router/modem close to the computer, laptop, or cell phone
- Put the modem in a higher place. Two or three meters high is okay
- Clean the modem on a regular basis and make sure it doesn’t have any dust inside. As unusual as it seems, dust makes the connection significantly slower. It is recommended to clean it at least two times weekly
- Don’t put the router/modem in crowded place. Experts explain that Wi-Fi networks are much slower in places with plenty of water. Given the fact that the human body is 60 percent water, it may affect the performance of your internet connection
- Ultimately, ensure that your micro filters are new as old filters may cause problems. It is recommended to replace them two times a year
Source : naturalhealingmagazine.net