by admin · February 23, 2015
Acne is a skin disease that affects not only teenagers. 80% of the population is facing with this aesthetic and medical problem.
Millions of people around the world are still trying to find a suitable solution and spend large amounts of money for various gels, lotions, creams and similar preparations. And what if we tell you that the solution is in your home?
Remember that beautiful skin is the result of proper nutrition. If you have problems with your skin, change your diet. Foods that are recommended to beat acne are as follows:
- Nuts – The lack of some minerals such as zinc and selenium are associated with the occurrence of acne in some people. Pumpkin seeds and Brazil nuts are good and healthy snacks that will help in the fight against acne. Selenium helps to increase the number of white blood cells in the body and strengthens their defensive power, while vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron are essential for the health and function of the skin.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which helps in the production of collagen, and collagen rejuvenates the skin and keeps it firm and tight. Lycopene which is contained in tomatoes stimulates circulation in the skin.
- Oat milk – Oat milk contains fiber, lactose, vitamin E that supports skin health. You can apply it to the face, neck and chest.
- Garlic – Every garlic clove contains allicin, an ingredient that fights harmful bacteria and viruses that may be the causes of acne and other skin diseases.
- Eggs – Egg whites from eggs are rich in selenium, zinc and vitamins, and proteins that help clear the skin.
- Green tea – Antioxidants containing green tea will improve your skin. If you have a problem with acne, consume it regularly.
- Broccoli – Antioxidants such as vitamin A, B, C, E and K help in faster healing of damaged tissue, while omega – 3 fatty acids, calcium, support the proper functioning of the skin cells.
- Water – one of the best, cheapest and effective ways to dispose of toxins from the body and keep the skin clean is water. Follow the recommendations and drink 8 glasses of water daily.