by admin · March 16, 2015
If you have problems with pain in the joints, back, legs, neck, and varicose veins, this simple recipe could be the solution for you. Painful joints and back.
- Clean 300-400 grams of garlic and finely chop it
- Put it in a glass container and cover it with one liter of good quality, unrefined vegetable oils, which can be, for example, olive or pumpkinseed.
- Then close the glass container or jar with a lid, and leave it to stand in a dark place at room temperature for two weeks, shake the content daily.
- After that filter the garlic oil, through 3-4 layers of gauze or twice through a small plastic strainer.
- This oil is rubbed into the sore spots, and the treated part of the cover nylon wrap. You need to be well warmed and leave the preparation to act during the night. The composition is used for two months.
Soon, after a few days, it will be easier. Garlic improves blood circulation in the joints, thus helping in establishing their functions.
Gently rub the oil of garlic into the varicose veins. Then wrap it with a bandage or a cloth. Allow it to sit overnight, and in the morning wash your legs.