by admin · March 31, 2015
- Raw, fresh chopped or ground onions have the best effect on health. If you are unable to stand it’s smell and must cook it, you have to use at least four onions to achieve the same effect.
- While the onions are sometimes called “stinking rose”. It can actually cure roses from the attack of leaf lice.
Simply stir ground onions in water and spray the leaves of roses with the resulting liquid.
- Get rid of the bad breath after eating the onions with a little lemon juice or by eating a few slices of lemon.
It is best with the bark, but be careful they mustn’t be sprayed!
- The smell of onions is most intense immediately after chopping or grinding.
- If onions are applied on the wounds, they will heal quickly.
During the First World War this method was widely used by British troops.
- Chopped raw onions, if gently rub it on acne, it can reduce inflammation.
The secret ingredient is called allicin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Cooked onions lose most of their nutrients, but are still good to eat.
- What is the ideal amount that will improve your health?
Recommended dosage is 2 to 4 grams of chopped onions. 600 to 1200 mg of extract of onion or two tablets of 200 mg three times a day.
- No matter how good, onions are still not for everyone.
Those who drink drugs for thinning the blood should avoid onion.
Also, you should not eat it before surgery.