High Creatine improves physical performance
With high creatine levels in your body, you are more likely to perform better in your workouts and competitions. For this, it is essential to opt for a supplement such as creatine from scitec nutrition. It is a very interesting product to support the body in its energy production.
Its goal is to allow your body to store as much energy as possible since exercises such as weight training, football require more energy. Nevertheless, you should know that taking creatine has two side effects.
Increased muscle growth in young people
According to a lot of research, young people whose age fluctuates between 18 and 30 years old and who regularly take creatine can increase their muscle growth. Especially, if they accompany this regular intake of weightlifting and exercise. This perfectly meets the objectives of athletes who want to gain a few pounds.
On the other hand, this does not benefit professionals who want to lose weight.
In addition to increased muscle growth, taking creatine can cause dehydration. For this reason, we recommend drinking at least 2 liters of water per day. This allows you to better cope with dehydration.
The ideal dose of creatine to get the most out of the product
You have just purchased a supplement to improve your creatine levels in the body. The question of “How much creatine should you take to get the most out of the product?” should normally cross your mind unless you are used to the product. In answer to this question, you should remember that specialists recommend taking 2 to 3 grams of creatine per day after your workouts. Also, you can take your supplement in the morning, while you have breakfast.
The distribution of creatine by the body
First of all, you should know that half of the creatine present in the body comes from protein-rich foods. This may include:
- Red meat;
- Animal milk;
As for the other half of creatine, it is produced by the body in various organs. These are the liver, pancreas and kidneys.
According to studies, the body reserves about 95% of the substance for skeletal muscle while the remaining 5% is reserved for the heart, brain and other body tissues. So you will have seen it. Everything is planned by the organization.
That said, once the stored energy is drained during your exercises, you become less efficient. Hence the importance of adding a supplement to your diet.
In short, creatine is essential for the career of professional athletes. It helps them improve their physical performance during training. Nevertheless, it needs to be supported with dietary supplements.