by admin · June 8, 2016
Given the fact that the toilet is the dirtiest part of the house, the fact that cleaning it is the most annoying chore doesn’t come as surprise. We usually use many chemicals and scrub the toilet quite hard in order to clean it well and make it shine. However, it turns out that there is no need to do these things, as a few household items may get the job done! Check out the natural cleaners below and try them as soon as possible.
Vinegar and Baking Soda
Baking soda works wonders when it comes to removing stains. It also has germ-fighting properties, meaning that it has the ability to disinfect the toilet. Add some vinegar as well, as it destroys germs and bacteria, neutralizes the odor, and leaves the toilet shiny.
- Pour ½ a box of baking soda into the toilet bowl
- Let it work overnight
- Flush out the toilet for a few times in the morning, until the baking soda goes through the drains
- Swipe the side of the toilet with a toilet brush in order to remove grime, if there is any
- Pour a cup of vinegar into the toilet bowl and let it work for about half an hour
- Dip the toilet brush into the vinegar and pour some baking soda onto it
- Scrub the side a little bit, then add more soda, and repeat the procedure until you used all the soda
The toilet will be left spotless and germ-free!
Source : healthylifestory.net