Folk remedies have been gaining a lot of attention in recent years and for a good reason. They can be really powerful and are often more effective than conventional medicine. Today we’re presenting one such remedy – a combination of castor oil and baking soda which has been proven to relieve more than 24 health problems.
Castor oil wipes
Castor oil is great for circulation which is why many people use it as a compress. The compresses are easily prepared – all you need is some cold pressed castor oil, plastic wrap, clean gauze, a clean towel and a hot water bottle.
First, clean your skin with baking soda, then soak the gauze in castor oil and apply it on the affected area. Wrap the coating in plastic foil, then put the hot water bottle over it and secure everything with a towel. Leave the remedy to work for an hour. Repeat the treatment every day for 40 days.
Here’s what castor oil can help you with:
- Castor oil heals injured ankles faster.
- The oil can soother rashes, burns, bruises and cuts.
- A castor oil massage can reduce the appearance and prevent stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can get rid of dark spots on the face.
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before going to bed to cure cataract.
- A castor oil coating on the neck can treat chronic hoarseness and vocal cord nodules.
- Castor oil can effectively get rid of pilonidal cysts.
- Take 5 drops of castor oil every day to get rid of allergies.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids to relieve ocular allergies.
- Take a few castor oil drops every day to relive nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day to accelerate hair growth.
- Put a few drops of castor oil in your ears to improve your hearing.
- Castor oil can cure tinnitus effectively by taking 6-8 drops orally for 4 months.
- Applying a coating of castor oil on your back can relieve lower back pain.
- Apply a castor oil coating on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- Rub some castor oil on your warts to eliminate them in a month.
- Apply castor oil coating on your feet to relieve fungal infections.
- Massaging castor oil on your feet can relieve calcium deposits on the feet.
- The oil can eliminate moles in a month when applied on them.
- Apply castor oil coatings on the stomach to treat hyperactivity.
- Castor oil can successfully treat hepatitis.
- A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can treat skin cancer.
- Castor oil can soothe the itching and swelling associated with insect bites.
Source : guideforhealthytips.com