by admin · April 26, 2015
The cereal is considered as the basic ingredient of everyday meals for long time, but it is also one of the factors that are causing extra weight.
People are using various kinds of diets and nutrition, while avoiding mild or fatty foods, but the main perpetrator is the cereal.
But removing this ingredient from the most desired foods like cakes, sandwich or bread is difficult.
There are dietary directions that can point you step by step to select products and to know what you should use and what you shouldn’t.
These ingredients, eat them as you want:
- All vegetables except potatoes and corn
- Nuts and seeds
- Oils- avocado, olive, coconut, sesame and walnut
- Eggs and meat
- Sugar-free dressings- mustard, horseradish, salsa, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce
- Flax seeds, olive, avocado, coconut, spices
Allowed small amounts of these ingredients:
You shouldn’t use more than 100 g or 100 ml of these ingredients in your meal. If you consume larger amount it can cause increasing of blood sugar.
When consuming milk products with the exception of cheese, it can lead to elevated insulin release, but the fermentation process diminishes.
You can consume fruits, but make sure you don’t consume banana, pineapple or papaya because they are rich with sugar. Forest fruits are recommendable.
- Fresh fruit juices
- Quinoa, oats, brown rice (less than 50g per serving)
- Beans, peas, potato
- Soy products
You should avoid these ingredients:
- Cereal products
- Sunflower oil and hydrogenated oil which are unhealthy
- Gluten-free foods
- Dried fruits
- Fried foods
- Sweet high sugar like ice cream, energy biscuits and chocolate
- Dressings that are including sugar
Source : yourhealthypage.com