by admin · March 21, 2015
Maybe you have already made a mask of the white of the egg, which is great for tightening the face and reducing the pores. But did you know that your skin can benefit greatly from the yolk? This mask can be used for all skin types. So, it is important to know the following about the composition of the yolk, which features:
- Vitamin A – nourishes dry facial skin, hydrates and soothes itching.
- Vitamin B2 – regenerating skin cells damaged by the action of free radicals.
- Vitamin B3 – is beneficial in reducing the inflammation of the face and hydrates.
- Zinc – reduces the aging of the skin and is very good in the fight against acne.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Olive oil (for dry skin)
- A little lemon juice (for oily skin).
- First separate the white of the yolk of the egg and place them in a bowl with yogurt.
- Mix and make a thick mixture in which you will add a little olive oil if you have dry skin or lemon juice if you have oily skin.
- Apply a layer of the mask to the face and wait for 5 minutes to dry.
- Once it dries, apply another layer, and then wait for it to dry and then apply another layer.
- Once the mask dries rinse with lukewarm water.
This mask is so mild that you can use it every day.