by admin · September 11, 2015
Considering all the marvelous plants growing in India, we can call the people living there very lucky. They don’t even need modern medicine. One of those plants is Neem tree, also called the Miracle Tree because of its miraculous benefits for human health. Unlike modern drugs, it doesn’t have any side-effect. The people in India make virgin oil of this plant, which is very beneficial for different issues.
The Health Wonders of the Neem Tree
All parts of this plant, starting from the root to the leaves, branches, flowers, the bark, the seed are useful and helpful. Neem Tree is used for many causes, and we present you 12 of them:
- people of rural India use Neem twigs as a toothbrush, but instead of brushing their teeth, they chew these. This is very useful for the gums and prevents oral infections.
- Preventing tooth decay and gum infections and bleeding makes this plant very useful for keeping the teeth healthy and white, so that’s way they use it for making toothpastes.
- People use Neem tree against germs and as a pesticide because of its ability to kill about 500types of insects, like for example ticks, that do harm to crops, furniture etc. it has this effect on the human body too, because its antiviral, antibacterial and antiviral features protect us from microbes.
- The Neem Tree oil is very good for reducing wrinkles because it helps the skin to create collagen and to stay elastic and young. It also helps your skin to maintain healthy, acne- and rash-free.
- Triggering the production of collagen in the skin helps in quicker wound healing, as well as scar healing. Putting Neem Tree oil on your face will make it deal very easily with infections, sores, scratches etc.
- The paste made from Neem Tree is good for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Neem Tree oil is also good for the bones because it makes them stronger and reduces the pain in the joints. It also releases pain in the muscles, so you can use it during bathing for relaxation of the muscles.
- In the form of a tea, this plant reduces nervousness and stress and makes you relaxed and calm.
- The Neem tree paste helps the scalp in dealing with issues like dandruff, hair loss or young-age graying, lice etc.
- Neem Tree tea also helps the blood circulation because it triggers creating new blood cells.
- The tea made of Neem Tree lowers the level of sugar in the blood.
- Against hemorrhoids and bleeding Neem Tree seed is used. Prepare this cure by blending the seed with some warm water and drink this every morning on an empty stomach.
Neem tree is very valuable and helpful for any issue connected to the health, but also for preventing any kind of health issues. Improve your immune system thanks to this wonderful plant and don’t wait for things to get worse before you start using it.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.healthyfoodplace.com