Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient Japanese skill, art, philosophy and powerful alternative medicine based on the hands, i.e. the fingers. Its aim is achieving balance of the energy of the body which is very important for your body’s physical and emotional health. According to the Japanese interpretation, each finger represents a body part, or an organ of the body, a mental state and physical symptoms. By pressing each of your fingers, you can balance your body and get rid of certain difficulties.
What does Jin Shin Jyutsu do for our body?
- it reduces pain
- it relaxes the body
- reduces stress
- regulates the sleeping
- deals with qualms and tenseness
- improves blood circulation
- improves concentration
- strengthens the immunity
- improves the skin
- detoxifies the body
How to do the exercise?
- during the exercise try to relax and focus on the qualms you have. Breathe slowly and deeply
- grab a finger with the other hand, hold the whole finger and press with the whole hand
- stay in that position for about two minutes. You will feel the finger’s pulsation, but that’s completely normal
- during the exercise, breathe slowly and evenly, like when you meditate
- for a whole body exercise, do the same to each finger and stay on each for about three minutes
Organs: stomach and spleen
Emotions: qualms, depression and tenseness, worries
Physical symptoms: pain in the stomach, skin problems, headache, nervousness
Organs: kidneys and bladder
Emotions: frustrations, fear, mental burden
Physical symptoms: pain in the joints, pain in the muscles and the back, toothache and gum problems, addiction (pills, cigarettes, alcohol etc), digestion problems
Organs: liver and gallbladder
Emotions: indecisiveness, rage and anger, irritability
Physical symptoms: circulation problems, menstrual difficulties, eyes and eyesight problems, slackness, migraines and headaches.
Organs: lungs and colon
Emotions: negativity, sadness, fear of rejection
Physical symptoms: digestion issues, ear humming, breathing problems like asthma, deep skin changes.
Organs: heart and intestine
Emotions: insecurity, nervousness, feeling of lower value
Physical symptoms: problems with blood pressure, heart issues, larynx inflammation, bloating, problems with bones and nerves.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!