Thinness is a scary subject for many women. They constantly check the contents of their plate. They live in sawtooth between episodes of food frustration, to lose a few pounds, and episodes where we relax completely to eat everything we want like during the holidays! … But in guilt. How to get out of this vicious circle? Is it only possible to lose weight sustainably?
WHY DO YOU NEED TO EAT?
If you really want to break out of the vicious cycle of food gaps and permanent guilt, ask yourself this question clearly: Why am I eating (right now)? If you are eating because you are really hungry, this dish is not likely to cause weight gain.
If you are eating because you are tired, or because you are frustrated (because of work or transport or because of family conflicts), then the contents of your plate will not be properly metabolized. In summary, to lose weight sustainably, you must stop eating in response to stress or frustration, whether psychological, financial, or other.
To install a dietary change, in a sustainable way, we must no longer consider healthy foods as an obligation, and fatty or sugary foods as the cute sin of the day. It may take time but it is the only way to achieve weight loss in a sustainable way, by consuming more and more revitalizing foods and less and less foods poor (in nutritional value) even if they give you pleasure immediately.
5 TIPS FOR A REVITALIZING DETOX
- Follow A simple and organic diet. Avoid foods based on wheat, sugar, yeast. Fish, red meat and dairy products are also excluded.
- Reduce at most its consumption of caffeine and alcohol. Instead, favor teas and infusions such as green matchas.
- Privilege Liver-friendly products in your diet.
Digestion is the key to a good detox: bitter foods such as lemon, green tea, or turmeric can also help with more efficient digestion.
- Favour green, orange, red vegetables… (preferably steamed), almonds and seeds for snacks, as well as hot and light vegetable soups.
- Physical activity is important to allow the body to eliminate all toxins accumulated during the winter faster and boost metabolism.