by admin · November 15, 2015
A woman died while she was showering, due to electric shock. She worked as a nurse in the General Hospital at the gynecology department and the tragic happened at her parent’s house.
The director of the hospital said that she was first of all a good person and a hard working devoted worker.
She was a favorite among patients and colleagues, and for everyone this is a huge loss.
Her family is shocked and none of them wanted to discuss about the accident.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.cuisineandhealth.com