Millions of people around the world consume undercooked pork and beef daily, but once you see the case of this unfortunate man, you will want to stop it immediately!
A few months ago, a Cambridge expert examined the case of a man who complained of headaches and other symptoms once he got back from China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. The symptoms didn’t stop with painkillers which is why he went for another opinion. When the doctor examined him, he found worms living in his body which might have been there for years. Luckily, they were able to remove them surgically.
Taeniasis is an infections caused by a tapeworm that lives in contaminated food and water sources. Once you consume water or food from these sources, it enters your body, grows and reproduces. The most common symptoms of taeniasis are sudden weight loss, body pain, digestive problems and blocked colon.
The infection is most often caused by eating undercooked pork or beef. Cooking the meat properly at high temperatures is vital for destroying the larvae and tapeworm eggs. Poor hygiene and contact with infected human or animal feces can also be responsible for the infection.
Source : www.naturalhealingmagazine.com