by admin · November 15, 2015
Many doctors say that the following diet and advices can help in overcoming many diseases, and are great for overall health if followed and turned into habit.
- Look into the sun in the first hour after sunrise or before sunset. Start with 10 seconds, and increase every day for 10 seconds. Stand with barefoot on dry ground or concrete while looking in the sun.
- Drink water without fluoride or filter tap water reverse osmosis. Natural spring water is the best. Leave the water to be exposed to sunny rays for few hours in a clear, colorless, glass bottles to absorb solar energy. Don’t leave it outside during the night.
- Do exercises on the fresh air every day. That’s one of the best methods for detoxification.
- Take a deep breath in the fresh air in the morning and evening for at least 20 minutes.
- Go to bed between 10 pm and 2 am, as our body then secretes healing hormones. Track the sun rhythm.
- Replace commercial cosmetics with natural.
- Consume raw fruits, vegetables and grains, without any products of animal origin.
- Remove products with artificial sweeteners from your meals.
- Remove alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, black tea, chewing gum, food or drinks from cans from your diet.
- Keep a smile always on your face, be always positive, it will speed up the secretion of therapeutic hormones.
- Don’t think or speak negatively about yourself or others, because your subconscious follows your thoughts. Act as if you are healthy.
- If you forgive, you rid yourself of hatred and anger which has negative affect on the secretion of hormones and damaging our health. Forgiving others, you will help yourself.
- Even mental disease can be treated with raw plants and sun.
- Specialist think that the ideal diet is totally raw plant foods.
- You can consume fruits and vegetables, small amounts of previously submerged almonds or walnuts. Also it is recommended to consume 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil daily or 2 tablespoons powdered fresh linseed.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : foodsandhealthylife.com