There are a number of foods that can positively affect our body. If you notice that a good food affects certain parts of your body or look like a part of the body, then it is very good for your body parts. Do you know these foods?
The doctrine of signatures is a very old tradition, where plants have clues or signatures in their shapes and forms and activities that will say what their goal is. The European philosophy that considers parts of plants that resembles human body parts, animals or other objects are very useful for the body.
- Avocados-Uterus: Avocado is shaped as the uterus. Each woman if eats one avocado in one week, will regulate the hormones and prevent the emergence of cancer of the cervix. Avocado is a source of folic acid which reduces the risk of cervical dysplasia, a precancerous condition.
- Celery-Bones: Celery is a good source of silicon, which is part of the molecular structure that gives bones their strength. Bones are 23 percent sodium, so is celery.
- Carrots-Eyes: It is known that carrot helps us in repairing and maintain good eyesight. Why? Cut a circle of carrots and will notice that they look like an eye. They are full of vitamins and antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, which reduces the chance of macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in older people.
- Sweet potatoes-Pancreas: The potato helps to improve the function of pancreas due to the secretion of beta-carotene. This antioxidant protects the tissue of the body (this includes the pancreas) from the damage associated with aging or cancer, and it can balance the glycemic index.
- Tomato-Heart: Tomatoes have multiple chambers, much like the heart. Tomatoes contain lycopene and can reduce the risk for heart disease in men and women who eat them.
- Walnut brain: A recent study showed that the extract of nuts can break down the protein plaques associated with Alzheimer’s disease. When you clear a nut you can see that it has the same shape as our brain. Also from long been known that nuts are good food for the brain, they have a very high content of omega-3 fatty acids, which supports brain function.
- Shells-testicles: Shells bears resemble to the testicles and are good for the male genital organ. Shells provide it with folic acid and zinc, and they have a significant impact on improving the quality of sperm in men.
- Ginger-Stomach: One of the gingers benefits is aiding in digestion. Chinese have been using ginger for over 2,000 years to calm the stomach. Gingerol is listed on the USDA database of phytochemicals as having the ability to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- Blood – Red Wine: Red wine is very good for the heart, improves its work. When people drink it, it raises the healthy material that protects against deconstruction works as blood LDL cholesterol, which can cause heart disease. The wine is rich with antioxidants and polyphenols, including resveratrol powerful. It looks like blood.
- Grapes-lungs: If you include grapes in your diet, you will notice a reduction in the risk of lung cancer and emphysema. Grapes look like the branches of smaller airways ending with alveoli. The seeds of grapes contain proanthocyanidin, which reduces the severity of asthma caused by allergies.
- Mushroom-Ear: Adding mushrooms to your cooking and improve your hearing. Mushrooms contain vitamin D, which helps bones, even the tiny ones in the ears.
- Grapefruit-cancer: Grapefruits, oranges and other citrus fruits look like female breasts and can help the movement of lymph in and out of the chest. They contain limonoids, which inhibit the development of cancer in laboratory animals and in human breast tumor cells.
https://www.healthylifevision.com/12-foods-that-look-like-the-body-parts-theyre-good-for/2015-04-08T13:49:38+00:00adminUncategorized There are a number of foods that can positively affect our body. If you notice that a good food affects certain parts of your body or look like a part of the body, then it is very good for your body parts. Do you know these foods? The doctrine of… firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealthy Life Vision