Dyspepsia is a term that encompasses all the problems with digestion, such as indigestion or stomach upset. Resulting in abdominal pain, feeling of bloating, stomach acids and loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea and gas. Reasons for its appearance are many (overeating, eating spicy or junk food), and here are 10 ways to get rid of it naturally:
Apple cider vinegar:
- Put 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey in water
- drink two to three times daily.
Fennel seeds are very useful when you eat spicy and fatty foods.
- Drink tea of fennel seeds
- Simply chew a spoonful of fennel seeds a day
Ginger stimulates digestive juices and enzymes, so it improves digestion.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ginger juice, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt
- Drink the ginger juice to avoid cramps, gas and abdominal pain.
- Use supplements
Problems with digestion often occur as a result of excess acid in the stomach. Baking soda is the excellent most effective and fastest cure for this problem. Half a tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water and all problems will disappear.
Effective spice to improve digestion
- Add roasted coriander seeds in butter milk and drink 2 times a day.
Consumption of tea from your favorite herb after heavy meal is always a great success. Try mint tea, blackberry and blueberry quick relief. Chamomile tea will soothe the stomach.
Eating foods rich in fiber can greatly improve digestion, and the bark of the apple is just very rich in fiber. The fibers improve the work of the bowel and relieve pain for a short time.
Grapefruit contains vitamins which soothe inflammation of the stomach. It also enhances the secretion of digestive juices. Let the grinded grapefruit peel dry well and take a teaspoon when you have problems with digestion
Oranges contain acids that are good for your stomach. Eat an orange or drink orange juice drained before eating, to avoid problems with digestion. Pineapple juice is also a good choice.
Cinnamon is a great spice with another fantastic purpose. It reduces pain and spasms that occur in the case of overeating.
- Prepare cinnamon tea, adding a teaspoon of cinnamon in hot water
- Drink while hot.