THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)

 

Everyone has had a love bite (hickey) on their neck at least once in their life, but the recent case of a Mexican teenager will really make you think twice before making a new one on your partner’s neck. Julio Macias Gonzales, a 17-year old from Mexico City recently died after a hickey made by his girlfriend resulted in a blood clot that caused a fatal stroke!

THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)

The blood clot travelled all the way to Julio’s brain – doctors were called immediately, but they couldn’t save the boy. After examining Julio’s body, the doctors concluded that the reason for the blood clot was a recent hickey on the boy’s neck. Julio’s family are now blaming his 24-year old girlfriend for the tragedy, and police are currently unable to find her. This is not the only case where a love bite has caused harm – a couple of years ago, a 44-year old woman from New Zealand lost movement in her arm after suffering a stroke. After detailed examination, doctors concluded that the reason was a faded hickey on her neck.

 

The suction from the love bite caused a blood clot to travel to the woman’s brain and cause a stroke. According to experts, the suction bursts blood vessels under the skin which is the reason for the bruising that often lasts for up to 2 weeks. Apart from looking ugly, hickeys can seriously harm your health, so stay away from them!

 

 

Source : www.naturehealthandbeauty.com

You may also like...