Fibroid tumors are harmless as they are not cancerous. In fact, they are benign tumors on the connective tissue whose size is very small, up to a few millimeters. They appear in the form of warts and are usually the same color as the skin. However, they can be pigmented as well, which is not pleasant at all.
These tumors usually affected middle-aged people and usually appear on the abdomen, under the breasts, the armpits, the neck, and the eyelids. Almost everyone has at least one fibroid tumor on the skin, which makes it quite common condition.
They are susceptible to damage which can cause bleeding, inflammation, growth, and increase in their number. In fact, their number can range from a couple of them to several hundred. When it comes to their cause, it is worth mentioning that that the real cause is still unclear, but obesity and genetics are considered as potential culprits.
Luckily, apple cider vinegar can help you remove these tumors, without any bleeding and scarring. It is one of the best remedies for fibroid tumors, expect for those around the eyes as it may cause irritation.
- Wash the area surrounding the fibroa with water and soap
- Soak a cotton pad in water to clean the fibroma
- Get another cotton pad, soak it in apple cider vinegar, and squeeze the excess of it
- Put the pad onto the fibroma and secure with a bandage
- Let it work for 15 minutes and rinse with water afterwards
- Repeat the procedure three times a day for 7 days
Note: If the fibroma is on the surface on the skin, there won`t be any scar left. However, if it is much bigger, it is likely that you will get a light scar. Still, don’t worry as it can be removed with the use of Aloe Vera gel or calendula cream.
Source : www.weeklyhealthylife.com